5.26.2010

What God Does At Midnight

Epiphanies happen at 1:05 in the morning. Is it because you are half asleep? Is it that you really are in REM sleep? Is it because everyone else is sleep so The Big G can focus all his time on you? I dunno. What I do know is that for me, the middle of the night is usually when they happen.

Last night I had one and it's very simple.

Yep, that's it -- simplicity.

I've decided to KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). I have a lot of goings-on in my life and when you remove all the fast moving parts, I have some very simple things going on that are the most important things to me. I'm going to focus on those things and remove all of the other things that deter me from the important stuff. People, places, ideas, activities. All of them have to be pared down to the basics.

You're asking, how does that affect me? Well, quite simply, it doesn't. It doesn't affect you at all.

But it does affect me and that is what is going to make me a better person. Oh and well, that will make my posts more interesting (or terribly boring) so that does affect you!

So be on the lookout for simplicity. It will be so subtle, you may not even notice it! Or, it may be so earth shattering you have to shield your eyes from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment