I'd like to be able to say that I'll feel the same way 1001 days later but come on, really?! I change my mind on what color underwear I'm going to put on between the bathroom and the dresser!
So, I've listed the original items and then the changes (in red).
4., 5. & 6. - Creating scrapbooks - Yeah....no. I'm just not into scrapbooking. I like crafts but not that much.
55. Get married - No. I don't think that's for me. I've already done it a few times. And, as I was telling The Tall Girl, I don't think I am a "forever" kinda girl. I'm more of a "just for now - let's see how this goes" kinda girl. I'd like a companion but I don't know that I can promise more than 10 years or so. This could change, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
57. Get things from mom's garage - she's my mom - I ain't movin' my stuff!! (And the Arteest better keep his mouth shut! If you tell mommie, I'm gonna give you a wedgie!). I'm going to buy a new filing cabinet instead.
75. Buy a house - I would like to but it may not happen in the next 2 years. It's a great plan but I have a more important plan right now. Instead, I'm changing this to move someplace fabulous. I don't have to own it, I just have to love it.
77. Open an IRA - Yeah, I know I should. But, Sue-sue said to get 8 month savings into an account. Let's work on that first. Maybe I'll just buy a savings bond (in this time of economic craziness).
82. Volunteer 101 hours. I've downsized. There are 16 hours in a day. I spend 2 1/2 commuting, 8 at work, 2.5 each night with the Princess and 3 trying to see what's at the bottom of my wine glass. No, really, I spend as much time as I can with the Princess and the rest getting my mind right. 24 hours is good. Let's make that the starting point. We can always do more.
So there you have it. Change is good.