2.15.2010

Happy Presidents Day (sales)!

I had a great President's Day. I spent it shelling out Washington's. I hit the stores about 10am and finished up about 4pm. Can you say fan-tabulous sales? I added to my 30 days of VA list and almost found a LBD - but, it was white and pink. That doesn't count. I almost acquired a new camera but the store didn't have the one I wanted, soooooo.. I'll wait.

I didn't even cook today because I was so tired from shopping. The Princess had a (kosher beef) hotdog and I had a boca burger with sweet potato chips. No, I didn't take a picture of the meal. I didn't know you'd care. But, because I'm accommodating, I added a picture of my new favorite chips. No salt added - so blood pressure friendly.

I must say I was a bit disappointed though. My fave valentines candy store (Tahr-jet) didn't have good sales. Only 30% off. I felt cheated. I went to Wall-blues and they had 50% off everything. It made up for Tahr-jet's lack.

What? Did I buy you somethin? Um...sure. Want a m-n-m fun pack?

No comments:

Post a Comment