I am sooo sorry that I have been neglecting you. I've watched other people's inner Martha hard at work and you have been stuck, "sat sitting" doing nothing. Not a casserole, not a shepherds pie, not a stitched pillow, nuthin.(Well, that's not true. I made brownies Saturday. Of course they were a hit. You want the recipe? Of course. I am more than happy to give it to you. Look at the bottom).
MTLIMH, there were so many opportunities for you to come out and play. Remember when I needed cute bathroom towels? I bought plain towels and pretty embellishments to put on them and where are they now? In a bag in the closet. What's hanging on the bathroom wall? Worn out towel that I should be ashamed of.
Well no more! Beginning this weekend I'm going to let the MTLIMH out. We're gonna cook and decorate and make everything so pretty it could go in a magazine. AND, I'll post it so you can see. It will keep me honest.
Now I won't be so embarrassed when I see what my fellow bloggers are doing. I'll be one of the crowd. And really, isn't that what we all secretly want? To be one of the crowd?
The Worlds Bestest, Most Easiest Brownies
(1) box of brownie mix (fudgelike is best)
(1) large bar of Hershey's Symphony chocolate
1. Mix the brownies according to the mix.
2. Poor half of the mix into the baking pan.
3. Break the bar of chocolate into pieces (there are lines on the chocolate bar. follow them) and place on the brownie mix.
4. Poor the remaining mix into the pan.
5. Bake according to the directions on the box.
6. Let it cool.
7. Eat 1 piece.
8. Go to the store and buy good ice cream (not that crappy kind).
9. Eat another piece topped with ice cream.
Does it have to be Hershey's Symphony? Well, yes. Otherwise I wouldn't have said it. Really, it has a wonderful taste and doesn't completely melt into the brownie. You don't have to use it, but I would and well, the MTLIMH would too.