9.05.2010

This Much I Do Know...

I was reading wholelivingmagazine and the last page has an article titled "the whole truth". It's a bunch of thought provoking questions asked to Rosannecash. I saw the questions and thought they were pretty good. So, since I'm really famous too, I thought I'd answer them here.

AND because I'm crazy like that, I added one or two really good questions that I've seen over the years.

If I could say one thing to myself 20 years ago...Good God the ride is gonna be interesting. Always remember, there's a reason for everything AND what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

The lesson I keep learning over and over...the scorpion and the frog. No matter the situation, that lesson almost always applies.

Prized Possession...I know, you think I'd say The Princess but she isn't mine. She is only at my house on loan. In a few years she'll belong to the world and make it a better place for having known her. No, my most prized possession is a box of birthday cards that I keep. Some of them are from the Princess, some are from friends and family. All of them are funny, sweet and make me cry.

My mom was right about...Some kids at school teased me about the clothes I was wearing. I thought they were comfortable and I liked them. Mommie told me that it didn't matter what other people thought about me, my clothes, whatever. It mattered what I thought. I live by that motto to this day about most things - not just clothes.

My mom was wrong about...the phone. You have to handle it. Yes, that's in code.

My favorite place in the world...a porch with the sun shining, slightly off of me, with a cold slushie or a porch at night with the stars out, a glass of good wine and a great friend at my side.

Personal philosophy...You get five HaagenDas minutes and then it's done. Loosely translated - Go ahead and have a good cry. Then you need to put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

What keeps me up at night...Nothing (Because I refuse to worry. What good is that gonna do) and hopefully someone tapping my shoulder at 2 a.m.

Book that changed my life...Love You Forever. OMG! Every new mommie should read this book. The love you will feel for your child is captured perfectly in it.

My latest favorite quote...borrowed from Eat.Pray.Love.)"If I promise you that you will never have any reason in your life to ever worry about anything, will you believe me?"

Before I die I must see...Big Ben, London Bridge (the original one - it's not where you think!!), my book published, The Princess on screen (if that's what she REALLY wants to do).

What I know for sure...As long as I have faith, it will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment