1.10.2010

Baby, it's cooold outside!

We had a snow day last Friday!

Well, kinda. Don't get too excited. What we really had was powdered sugar covered roads with ice underneath. So, The Princess and I stayed home and enjoyed the view... from inside. No, we didn't build a (very tiny) snowman and no, we didn't roll snowballs and hit anyone.



We aren't cold weather people. In fact, I was ready to pack my bags and move to some place nice and warm. I hear New Mexico and Arizona had temps in the 70's. Perhaps SM can find an anchorman to work for in one of those states!



The weather people say we have a few more days of cold and then it should start warming back up. Good. I don't think I can take 20 degrees anymore. Bring on 50 degrees please! SM can't feel her fingers and toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment