12.31.2009

Happy 2010!

Here we are on the eve of a new year. I can already tell it's going to be a great one! No matter what you felt about 2009, it's behind us, only a memory. What we do now is move forward. I don't do resolutions per se, but I thought I'd impart some of my wisdom on you. Feel free to take one and make it your motto for 2010. My motto? I'm going with #5 & #10.

1. Never eat yellow snow.
2. Being a member of the "clean plate club" also make you a member of the "you've gained an extra 10 pounds club". It's ok to leave food on the plate if it will make you a healthier person.
3. Always have a designated driver and the number of a taxi service.
4. Remember...it's possible that the world will see your text messages - spell properly.
5. Shave, just in case. Hell, you never know!
6. Exercise more and if you shave you might get that opportunity (wink, wink).
7. Spend more time with your loved ones. Children grow up and friends move away. Love them while you can.
8. Use tote bags and recycle. Really. You need to.
9. Learn something new -- how to sew, cook a new dish, drink more, curse better -- just learn something new!
10. Give more than you receive -- hugs, kisses, love, time,

Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment