9.13.2010

It's Not You, It's Me.

I'll give you a sneak peek into my life.

You should be honored. I don't show people my soul very often.

It's explains my neglect of blogging (kinda).

I've been writing.

A book.

A cheesy, fluffy romance novel that you can read in 3 hours.

It's not life changing (well, it is for me).

It's not a wow, epiphany moment.

It's just girl meets boy, they decide they like each other, they 'do it' (cue fireworks), they meet families, they 'do it' some more (cue more fireworks), there's some fake complication, it gets worked out and then they get engaged.

55,000 words of fluffy goodness. Almost like a fluffernutter sandwich.

And when I'm done, well I'm not sure what I'll do, except probably write another one, and then another one, and then one day it's what I'll do all the time.

Sitting on my sunny patio, with my laptop and a mocho-choco-latte-ya-ya, typing out a romance to be sappier than all other romances -- that's what I want to do when I grow up.

It's what my passion is -- to write fluff. I want to give the world 3 - 6 hours of gooey, warm goodness and then let it go on it's way. You see, anyone that knows me knows that I'm all happy happy. I don't even like to watch sad movies (so no Tall Girl, I did not watch The N0teb00k. I gave it back).

So that's what I've been doing and why I've been so neglectful. Hopefully you can understand. And if you can't understand, then I understand.

Well, no, not really. If you don't understand, then I totally don't understand. But it's okay.

It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment